Straight to the point : Make the server something like the old GvE server that was actually fun to play.
1. Territory capture : Make all towns/castles/forts/villages ( leave 2 for faction bases) territories that can be captured for your faction. When a faction captures all territories they get access to a hidden S grade vendor for a day or something ( you choose duration and location). When a person dies they are sent to their faction town/village. To get to enemy territories you must teleport to the closest town that your faction owns and run from there. Here's the main objective of the server.
2. Less events. Make them more rare and more rewarding.
3. Enchanting system : For weapon enchants make it so you get enchant on your weapon through set amount of kills. Like 50 for +1 , 200 for +2 etc... Armor enchants drop normally through pvp. And scrap your idea behind the enchant rates of armors +16 0.95 %... One thing is hard, but this is just impossible.
4. PvE zone - gone. Just start from 80 and disable SP/Exp requirements for skill enchants.
5. Start from B grade. Also don't put materials as gear cost. Just adena.
Server atm is next to dead. Max 5 people in events ( not even fighting). It needs a change.