So my first goal is to close the gap between newcomers and veterans, by not giving newbies any kind of custom boost, but rather by reducing the amount of stuff there is to achieve ingame, note that some of my planned changes will also make life easier for veterans, but i'll only do so if there are more people who'll agree to this, otherwise, it'll wait for a later stage or for an enitrely different season.
Stuff that are planned to change (in between):
* R-Grade gear will be completely removed, R95-Grade will be free instead.
* R99-Grade gear prices will change to be like current R95-Grade prices.
* Making upgrading of talismans etc a less game of chance by adding them to GM shop with a fixed upgrade prices.
* Stage 8 crystals will be changed to stage 10.
* Event wins will be required for ranks instead of ELO.
* The very basic level of each talisman will be made free.
* Dyes prices will be cut by half, weakerdyes will be added for free.
Note, that if I do make the changes, in order to make up for these who did play and bought the items that became free/cheaper, i'll keep the extra Adena drop rewards for another week.
I'll let the poll run for a few days to see people's opinions.