The game play is based on a routine of events which will run constantly one after another, each event has its own unique set of features.
The event routine includes maps, bosses, instances andmini events.
Statistics from previous events of each type can be found at the Informer NPC.
Personal statistics can be found at the Rank Manager NPC.
Longest time events with biggest kind of goals to accomplish.
Maps will end faster if their goal is achieved.
Each map belongs to a territory, capturing all maps in a territory will grant the faction with extra rewards.
Territory control status can be checked via the Informer NPC.
A raid boss will spawn 5 minutes before the map ends.Currently implementedmap types are:
* Battlefield - Transfer as many bases as possible from the enemy to your team by killing them.
* Capture the Flag - Steal as many flags as possible from the enemy and deliver it back to your base.
* Domination - Rule a certain area on the map for as much time as possible by having more players in it than the enemy.
* Escort - Protect an NPC from the enemy team while it makes its way from one point of the map to another.
* Fortress - Use the Capture Fort skill on the NPC inside the fortress to capture it for your side.
* Siege - Kill the king inside the castle in order to capture it and prevent the enemy from killing your king.
* Team VS Team - Kill as many enemies as possible to score for your team.
Bosses / Instances
After a map ends there's a chance that a boss orinstance event will start, with priority given to boss event.
In boss events there are 2 types: Team VS Team and Free for All, where in TvT players will have to fight the other faction and whoever wins gets to fight the boss, in FFA everyone together will fight againts the boss, a FFA type will only run if there's not enough players for a TvT, in order to get drops (and get good drops) from this event you must take a vital part in the event (killing enemies, healing, damaging boss etc).
In instance events factions are divided into 2 realms, each faction will get its own realm, the goal is to finish the instance before the other faction does, whoever finishes first wins.Currently implementedboss events:
* Queen Ant
* ZakenCurrently implementedinstances:
* Nightmare Kamaloka
* Kartia's Labyrinth
* Emerald Square
* Steam Corridor
* Coral Garden
Every time a boss or instance events won't run after a map, a mini event will run instead.
These events are usually short time events with small objectives to complete.Currently implementedmini events:
* Battlefield - Use the Capture Base skill on each NPC in order to capture it for your side.
* Bomb Fight - Use the Bomb skill to spawn NPC that explodes after 3 seconds and kills all surrounding enemies.
* Death Match - Make the biggest amount of kills in order to win the event.
* Hunting Grounds - Use the bow to shoot enemies and turn them into your side.
* Korean TvT - Survive more rounds than the enemy in order to win.
* Last Man Standing - Survive the event in order to win.
* Lucky Chests - Open as many chests as possible in order to win.
* Humans VS Mutants - Make as many mutant kills or kills as a mutant as possible.
* Raid in the Middle - Kill the boss while staying safe from the enemy team.
* Russian Roulette - Each round try to guess which chest won't die in order to win.
* Simon Says - Say exactly what Simon says each round in order to win.
* VIP TvT - Kill the enemy VIP while keeping yours safe.
* Humans VS Zombies - Be the last to survive the apocalypse.
* AIO buffer with 6 premade editable schemes.
* Option to restore default schemes.
* 4 hours buff duration.
* Buff slots 20+6.
* Summons restore buffs when resummoned.
* Buffs kept after death (including toggles).
* Cubics casted on self are kept after death and last for 4 hours.
* Anti buff griefing system.
* Symbols and Event buffs do not take a buff slot.
* Cancelled buffs return after 7 seconds outside olympiad.
* Retail enchant rates.
* Retail life stone rates.
* Retail attribute rates.
* Retail compound rates.
* Only blessed enchant scrolls available.
* Safe enchant +3 (+4 full body).
* Max enchant +20.
* PvP rewards with EXP/SP/Adena/Items which players can use to make progress ingame.
* Players get rewarded according to damage done on enemies when they die.
* Debuffs and heals also count as damage.
Class Balance (No effect in olympiad)
* Magic Critical rate decreased by half.
* MagicCritical damage decreased by 50%.
* Bow/Crossbow critical damage decreased by 20%.
* Shadow Snare reuse increased to 5 minutes.
More Balance Changes
* Gear dependent rewards - higher/lower rewards depends on killed target gear.
* Team balance based on Elo/Count.
* Anti farm / AFK systems.
* Bonus buff for people who die too much without making kills.
* Bonus buff for losing team during an event.
* Only 1vs1 class irrelevant matches available.
* Time left until olympiad period ends shows up for players upon login.
* Runs everyday from 18:00 GMT +2 until 22:00 GMT +2.
* Weekly cycle with 1/4 rewards, heroes every Monday.
* Fights regardless of player's faction.
* Minimum participants needed is 5.
* 7 Members maximum inside events.
* Increased EXP/SP/Adena rewards when playing in party.
* No clan penalties.
* 10 members maximum in main clan.
* 5 extra members for every royal guard/royal knight the clan has.
* 2 clans maximum in an alliance.
* Levels 1 and 2 requires SP and Adena.
* Levels 3, 4,5, 9 and 10requires SP and quest items (buy able from GM shop).
* Levels 6, 7, 8 and 11 requires reputation points.
* Only same faction can be invited to clan or alliance.
* Clan wars - clans can declare war against clans of opposite faction.
* .info - used during events to show the top players, the score of each team, the goal of the current event and to see own score.
* .playalone / .playinparty - turn on/off random parties while joining events.
* .shotsoff / .animon / .animoff / .allanimoff - show/hide animations, use if have client lags.
* .joinparty - auto join a party during an event.
* Starting level 95 with awakend class (including dualclass).
* Max level 99 (including dualclass).
* Free class change and dualclass.
* Starting gear R-grade.
* Free noble after reaching 3rd rank.
* Unique ranks system with amazing rewards.
* Personal vote reward system with passive skill reward.
* Double EXP/SP event at random times during the day.
* Killing spree system.
* Events voting system.
* Full GM shop.
* NPCsfor dualclass, clan/ally management and more.
* Escape skill for all classes instead of SoE.
* Special town for both factions for improved server economy.
* Offline shops with dedicated store zone.
* Auction House.
* Trade chat is faction only chat.
* Players can duel in town.
* Training Dummy NPCs to test your class from different perspectives.
* InformerNPC shows useful tips, info,boss status, services and so on.
* Free warehouse and mail.
* All NPCs available in town.
* 10 seconds spawn protection.
* Increased weight/inventory/private store slots.
* No death penalties and no exp loss.
* Max 1 client per PC can login.